Business and Industry
The Centers for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT) are an initiative of the California Community College's Economic and Workforce Development (CCCEWD) program dedicated to serving California's advanced technology companies with innovative solutions that are unique and customized to your business.
Our funding is driven by your success. Our grant programs and leveraged partnerships allow us to offer the most cost-effective workforce training and consultative services for California's advanced technology businesses. We have the same goals as California businesses — when you succeed, we succeed.
Top Ten Reasons to Tap a CACT
- A better return on your workforce investment
- Our experts make it easy for you
- Greater profitability and improved quality
- Increased productivity and reduced waste
- College approved curriculum and excellent training expertise
- Unbiased professional evaluation
- Access to advanced technology
- Competitive pricing due to leveraged public sector funding
- High performance employees
- Improved employee safety and reduced hazards